Inflatable Lifeguard Prone and SUP Paddle Boards
Inflatable Drop Stitch PVC Lifeguard Prone Paddleboard (Includes: Board, Pump, Carry Backpack, patch kit) = 120 inches x 24 inches x 4 inches and approximately 24 lbs. (320cm x 61 cm x 10 cm and approximately 11kg) 6 Handles, Stainless D Rings for leashes
Improved design over other inflatable paddleboards on the market.
• Includes storage bag, hand pump with pressure gauge for quick inflation.
• Heavy-duty PVC Drop Stitch Main Bladder, Entire Surface Double Coated with Second Color Coat Reinforced PVC, with 3rd Layer on Rails.
• UV resistant coatings.
• Seams are Chemically Solvent Welded and provide a better bond than heat welded seams that cause microscopic fracturing of the plastic coatings and cause leaks at fold creases while deflated and stored, or in locations of constant surface rubbing or impact.
• Stiff and stable under normal operating conditions, with enough flex to absorb swell energy to provide a comfortable, yet stable ride.
• Exclusive and Patented Extractor Signature Molded/Nylon Webbing Hand Grips, as used on all Extractor product, are sewn and integrated with pvc material, glued to the board surface in ergonomic locations, providing a very secure point to hold, or assist in boarding the deck .
• Heavy-duty stainless steel D Ring attachment points at tail for leashes.
• Reflective Tape sewn into pvc on deck and rails to provide visibility in low light situations.
• Grooved EVA pad on deck to provide traction while paddling.
• Automatic pressure relief valve incorporated to prevent seam blowout from over inflation or from gas expansion due to heat. Pressure relief valve opens at max pressure and automatically closes at normal operating pressure range.
• Halkey Roberts Inflation/Deflation Valve
• Best Suited for paddling Lakes, Bays or in areas with little to no waves.