Recommended for three seat pwcs where more room is needed for its passengers, for SCUBA, for spearfishing, for tow boards, or for hauling lots of equipment.
MEGA MODEL- The Most Stable and Durable Sled On The Market, Period!
- PWC SURF, OPEN WATER LIFESAVING, DIVE RESCUE RECOVERY SLED
- MADE FOR THE RESCUE PROFESSIONAL IN MIND
- DURABLE MOLDED POLYETHYLENE HULL WILL OUTLAST and OUTPERFORM PE, PP, EVA FOAM or INFLATABLE SLEDS BY 2 to 3 TIMES GUARANTEED!
- COMPETITIVELY PRICED
- Recommended for three seat pwcs where more room is needed for its passengers, for SCUBA, for spearfishing, for tow boards, or for hauling lots of equipment in low profile dry bags. ( Tall Igloo style coolers change the center of gravity, handling characteristics, stability of the craft and ARE NOT RECOMMENDED)
- Rotomolded Polyethylene Hull, with molded polyethylene flotation foam inner liner (3/8” to 1/2 inch thick for stiffness and added flotation), hollow air cavity..
- Length: 81 in. (206cm)
- Width: 42 in.(104cm)
- Max Thickness: 5.5 in. (14 cm)
- Capacity: three people or 600lbs. (270kg)
- Weight: is approximately 70lb.
- 3/8" thick Black PVC Foam Deck Pad Very Comfortable or 1/4" EVA -Colored traction Pads, not as comfortable
(Durable and provide the right amount of traction. Non-slippery like the
polyethylene bodyboard foams or non textured PVC foams.
Will not create skin rashes like textured medium density EVA “Hydroturf type” foams)
- EVA foam rail bumper pads
- 12 Handgrips (Last Chance Handgrips included as a standard)
- Vent Drain Plug
- Hull Colors: Red, Orange, yellow, white, military green, battleship grey, or black
- Hand grip/bumper Colors: Red or Black
- Guaranteed to outlast any other pwc sled available in the world, provided use and maintenance guidelines adhered to. Extractor Sleds are the ONLY ones that have a lifetime warranty against failure in the sled hull at the connection points.
Basic Tie Down Version with nylon webbing/bungee cords/bumper (Similar to Standard Connection offered by all sled manufacturers) , Utilizes universal, convenient 3-point hookup to all makes and models of pwcs. The attachments are non-invasive as they are already molded into the sled as holes for rigging. These attachment points will not fail as they go through the entire hull and spread the load evenly across the surface. Bodyboard style sleds have proven to fail at the attachment points due to types of materials and engineering configurations used to create the anchor points located within the cores, or mount externally on their sleds. The core materials are relatively weak and can easily be taken beyond their breaking points, so the anchor hardware/fiberglass stringers and delrin or metal rods, holding the fastening points to the sled, tear out, leaving the sled, many times, beyond repair. Nylon webbing and stainless spring clips are used and attached to the center main holes in the sled for the center attachment point to the pwc; bungee cords and stainless spring clips are attached to the outboard holes in the sled hull for the other 2 attachment points. Bungees are protected from fraying easily on the sled rails by sleeving the rigging through clear pvc hose. U-bolts to be installed on pwc hull for mounting sled to the pwc are included ( All pwcs require at least one, and up to three of the U-bolts installed on all tie down sleds for a proper 3-point hookup (depending on pwc model), as pwc manufacturers will not provide these proper attachment points on their craft from the factory for liability reasons). Nose of sled is protected through use of a replaceable bumper. The Basic Connection is the most widely used and most affordable option.